Follow the steps below to restore your purchase:
Clear Google Play Store data by following these steps:
- Go to Settings ▸ Apps on your device.
- Tap the Google Play Store app.
- Tap Clear Data or Storage ▸ Clear Data and confirm clearing data in the popup message. (Please note, your settings for the app will be reset.)
- Tap the Google Play Store icon on the main screen of your device and accept Terms of service.
- Open CCleaner and tap Upgrade on the main screen.
- Tap the overflow menu (three dots) icon in the top-right corner and select Restore Purchase.
Your CCleaner Pro subscription should be restored now.
If clearing Google Play Store data did not resolve your issue, follow these steps to connect to the correct Google Account and restore your purchase:
- Uninstall CCleaner from your device.
- Tap the Google Play Store icon on the main screen of your device to open the app.
- Tap the menu icon in the top-left corner of the screen.
- If the account that you are currently logged into was not used during your purchase, follow one of these instructions:
- If you do not remember which account you used for your purchase, go to the Google Play Store menu and select Account ▸ Subscription to see a list of subscriptions assigned to the currently selected Google Account.
- Click your current account name or email address to see a full list of accounts. Then tap the Google Account that you used during your purchase.
- If you do not see the correct account listed, follow the steps in the section Switch between accounts ▸ Switch accounts on the Google Play website on a mobile device in this Google article: Add & use accounts on your device
CCleaner should be able to detect your subscription now.